Whatever It Takes is a unique artwork campaign launched by 21st Century Leaders. Over 740 leaders in the worlds of Royalty, Nobel Peace Prize laureates, business leaders, actors, musicians, artists, fashion designers, sportsmen and sportswomen and writers, have donated their artworks and have signed messages of hope for the future. This artwork is used to design and create a variety of lifestyle products, which are then sold to raise funds through over 280 retail partners in over 3900 stores, including Amazon, Harvey Nichols, Lane Crawford in Hong Kong and Virgin Megastores across the Middle East amongst others.
Whatever It Takes works closely with their leaders to encourage a generation of influencers to take ownership, engage in positive action, raise awareness among their communities, and champion the solutions to poverty and environmental degradation. Whatever It Takes raises funds for key global development causes, including poverty alleviation, the protection of children, and environmental conservation.
- Over 700 A, B & C list licensable international celebrities
- Programme that offers charity, environmental and ethical selling points
- Strong unique selling proposition
- Large team of licensing agencies, category managers and researchers all dedicated to selling in the programme’s success
- Extensive library of celebrity artworks available for application on product
- A commitment by 14 licensees and 3 master licensees to invest $1.7m in marketing the Whatever It Takes branded product over the next 5 years
- A fully trained licensing team, headed up by a Global Licensing Director